April 10, 2023
HistoryHound 2.3.4 is a free update
for all registered HistoryHound users.
This release adds support for the Arc browser, includes a command to show the terms indexed for a particular page, corrects issues with HistoryHound's contextual menus, and corrects an error that could occur when indexing some database-driven websites.
If you already use HistoryHound, just download
and install the new version — HistoryHound
will preserve your license information.
If you're new to HistoryHound, download
it and give it a try. You'll be glad you
- Added support for the Arc web browser.
- The contextual menu in the results list enables itself correctly.
- Fixed contextual menu items so they adhere to Apple's human interface guidelines.
- Added a contextual menu item so you can view the terms HistoryHound has in its index for a particular page.
- When downloading pages from a website, HistoryHound explicitly specifies accepted content. This corrects indexing errors for some database-driven websites.
Thanks for your interest in HistoryHound!
Don't forget to try the other great St.
Clair Software Products, including Default