March 2, 2018
App Tamer 2.3.5 addresses several performance issues.
This version is a free update for App Tamer 2 users. Please note that
if you still have App Tamer 1.x, this is a $7.95 paid upgrade if
you purchased version 1.x before July 1, 2013.
What's new in App Tamer 2.3.5
- Resolved a problem with App Tamer progressively using more and more RAM when run for long periods of time.
- App Tamer's total run time, amount of CPU saved and the number of apps it has automatically quit are now shown in the Stats tab of its preferences.
- Localized application names are shown in the process list when they are available.
- The sorting of the Managed Processes list will no longer get confused when the mouse is over the list when it refreshes.
- Corrected problems with the menu button in the lower right corner of App Tamer's window becoming unresponsive under certain conditions.
- Fixed a bug that caused App Tamer to crash on macOS 10.8 and 10.9.
- Improved VoiceOver support.